Online Diary 2PM Hottest Life: Let's Learn KOREAN LANGUAGE

Saturday 25 February 2012

Let's Learn KOREAN LANGUAGE

First of all ------->> We are very sorry because we didn't  post STRAWBERRY CHEESE CAKE  EPISODE 3..This week Mira and I are busy preparing  ourselves for MUET..hmmm.. I want to share something.
I feel unlucky because I got the hardest part and as the result I got low marks which threw me into a dark space ; fall in the deepest hole. I'm sad! Sad because I'll disappointed my parents. I don't want to be a useless daughter. I want them to be proud of me.
To my mum :: I already done my best but I failed to make you proud. I will try more harder in the future.                     Love You Mama..

Back to my topic about korean language.
Last week, my sister bought me a book about korean language at Kinokuniya, KLCC. Thank you so much sis. SARANGHAE...She told me to learn this language because we have planned to Fly to Korea (kalau ada rezeki ^_^). So this is the book I'm talking about.

Front

Back 


Inside

Actually this book isn't for learning grammar or to make sentences but it contains words or sentences that always been used when you go to Korea for holidays. So I just remember each words and I still don't know how to make even a sentence *_*

I think the hardest part is to pronounce word 'rye or lye' because I'm weak in reading of the alphabet. I will keep improving my reading skill. There are also books for beginners but it's too expensive. I'm still a student ok. To all Korean Music Lovers, let's learn Korean Language.
Benefit :: Gain new knowledge !   :)

I think that's all for now. If there is no obstacle, we will post STRAWBERRY CHEESE CAKE EPISODE 3 in the next 2 week because next week we'll sitting for Muet which Reading, Listening, n Writing. Wish me luck and pray for my success. Thanks for spending your time reading my post.
Kamsa habnida ^_^









Kalau Anda Suka Entry Ini Like dan Comment

2 comments:

  1. saranghae..i hope we can go to Korean someday!!

    ReplyDelete

 
Copyright © . All Right Reserved by Lyssa Faizureen